Blair was an enlisted infantryman for almost four years in the United States Marine Corps. (For you fellow Marines, Blair was an 03-11 - rifleman).
He served at Parris Island, Camp LeJeune, the Naval Sub Base Bangor (outside Seattle), and with the 3rd Battalion, 4th Marines, at Camp Pendleton. He spent six months TDY in Korea and Japan.
He completed the Marine cold weather training at Bridgeport, California, and received several Mast Awards. He completed basic, advanced basic, Marine combat training, the school of infantry, and the Marine security school.
He left the Marine Corps to finish his undergraduate education at Belmont University in Nashville. His law degree is from Pepperdine School of Law in Malibu, California.
He spent a month as a barrister's pupil to Simon Connely at the Middle Temple in London, and assisted his pupil master on trials at the Old Bailey. He also spent a month at a law program in Florence, Italy. The London and Florence programs were part of the University of San Diego law school summer session in 2000.
He has completed the Harvard Law School's Basic and Advanced Negotiation Workshops, the University of Virginia Trial Advocacy Institute, and the Trial Skills Workshop of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
He is licensed to practice in California and Tennessee, and is a member of the Nashville Bar Association, Tennessee Bar Association, California Bar Association, American Bar Association, and the American Trial Lawyers Association.
Blair is married to the former Kelley Bean. They have two children, Ethan and Addy.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. - 2000
- Belmont University, Nashville, Tennessee
- B.A. - 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nashville Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- California Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- United States Marine Corps, Infantryman
- Simon Connely, Middle Temple London, Barrister