I am Nashville personal injury attorney Bart Durham, and my law firm is dedicated to helping injured individuals obtain the money and medical care they need. In practice since 1975, I have the in-depth knowledge and experience you are looking for to help make sense of the confusing legal process. You can also count on me to pursue the maximum amount of compensation you deserve.
Here are a few frequently asked questions regarding personal injury law:
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- How does this process work?
- How much is my personal injury case worth?
- What is negligence?
- When should I call a lawyer?
- How can I afford to pay for an attorney?
- When should I go see a doctor?
- What type of damages can I recover?
- What is the difference between compensatory and punitive damages?
- Why shouldn't I deal with insurance companies on my own?
- What if the other person’s insurance company contacts me for a recorded statement?
- Should I accept a check from the at-fault driver or his or her insurance company?
- What is the likelihood that my case will go to trial?
- What happens if I was engaging in dangerous activity when I was injured?
- How do I pay my medical bills?
- How long will it take me to receive my money?
- How soon must I bring my claim?
Learn More By Consulting A Nashville Personal Injury Attorney
If you have questions about your rights after an accident caused by someone else's negligence in Tennessee, don't hesitate to ask. Simply call Bart Durham Injury Law at 866-468-6603, or contact me online.
I offer a free initial consultation for potential clients and handle all personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. This means you owe no attorney fees unless my firm recovers compensation for you. Se habla Español.