Fentanyl has been in the news quite a bit recently. A police officer in Ohio had a brush with death a couple of days ago when he came in contact with the drug. According to reports, an Ohio police officer stopped a suspicious vehicle and witnessed two occupants trying to rub a white substance into the vehicle's carpet.
The officer was wearing gloves during the search of the vehicle and its occupants, but somehow got fentanyl on his uniform. He wiped the drug off his uniform sometime later, but was no longer wearing gloves. The officer then passed out and had to be rushed to the hospital. The news reports stated that the officer needed four doses of Narcan to revive him from the accidental overdose.